Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Slackers!



Hey all!Just got bck frm spending a night in the North!

Apparently,the trip was so tiring as I was teamed up with a slacker!One CHRONIC lazy-bum!

To be honest,I never really mind covering somebody else's work.As long as that person has a valid reason for not getting things done.But this slacker I'm telling you bout,he actually slept a deep sleep at the business class seat,without guilt,throughout the cruising period of flight,expecting me to be his Wonder Woman,completing all the tasks on my own!Fasting was not a good excuse as I was fasting too,and my size is half than his!

Throughout the flight,which started at 6.40am in the morning,I could actually recall the only thing he did was inflight announcements.I served the passengers and the 3 technical crews,I closed the bar inventory,I heated the meals and I cleaned up the cabin,as well as the galley!Talking bout being a Wonder Woman during Ramadhan!

Oh,and the best part was,all of a sudden,out of the blue,this slacker got all his energy to get up on his ass when a pretty young student boarded the aircraft on our Jogjakarta flight.To make things more interesting,this student was seated in business class,and of course,it was great news to the slacker.Everything remained untouched,except this time he could totally moved his heavy muscles to do PR with business class passengers!Haha!No surprise!There was nothing I could say,but keeping things to myself coz that slacker was my supervisor.What a nightmare!
Spot the slacker!Just kidding;;)

Anyway,he wasn't the only slacker of the day.Eventually,I got infected by him.I was driving home frm KLIA just now and realized that my fuel in the tank was running low.My wallet contained only RM9,but as I passed a petrol kiosk which provided an atm machine,I didn't stop.I was too lazy to cash out frm the atm,as well as filling my tank.Now you know what I mean by getting infected?=P

Feeling confident that the fuel was gonna be sufficient for my journey bck home to Shah Alam,I continued my journey until the orange light on my dashboard finally blinked simultaneously as a sign that fuel was depleting fast.I panicked and quickly stopped at the nearby petrol kiosk.That kiosk has no atm machine,so I bet you folks can guess how much of petrol that I managed to fill in my tank.Yes,RM9!Lucky me,my Nautica's fuel consumption is economical and the tank is medium sized,so I managed to reach home safely.What a heck of a day!