Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ageing In Grace

Before I start off with my point of the entry,look what I found at MPH just now...

Mini Shopaholic!!!I thought it was supposed to be in bookstores in Malaysia this September,but looks like I got the details all wrong.Can't wait to get started with my (or most girls who love shopping as much as Becky) favorite character tonight!

Recently,I was brainwashed by Ibu bout the importance of self grooming and skin caring as we age.Let me tell you folks something bout Ibu.She practically consumed all types of vitamins including B Complex and C since she was in high school and daily consumption of Imedeen since she was 25,the age I'm gonna reach in November.Pfftt!=P..She expected me to do the same for myself,consuming supplements and changing of skin care range frm acne solutions to late 20s concentrated type of products.She asked me to start sleeping in between 10pm-2am every day as the skin is renewed during these hours,while we are having our beauty night sleep.That wish of hers would be a little hard for me to grant coz I experienced jet lags more often than you folks could imagine.

In order to make Ibu happy,I've decided to go shopping for important essentials such as a new skin care range and supplements.Bought a box of Imedeen Classic,as recommended by the pharmacist for skin perfecting purposes,specially formulated for the late 20s.As for my new skin care range,I've chosen to try on Nutox Oxyfusion.It has birds' nest collagen and the brand ambassador is Fazura,one of my idols!Many might question,"Why Fazura?!".She might not be at her best behaviors for the past years as a Malaysian artiste but in real life,she is a sweetheart with flawless skin.No kidding,folks!I've served her on board in business class for several of times and she's courteous,yet friendly.And it was told that she has been using Nutox even before she was selected as their ambassador,and she loved the results of using the product so much.Most of the time,you tend to get influenced with the stuffs that the person you idolize use,wear and go.And that was what happened to me!=P

Hoping that Ibu will be happy with the steps I've taken to  age in grace just like her.To her,appearance and purity of the heart matters the most as you grow older.And I'm so lucky to have her as my mentor to lead me through.


Dear Mr Capsule,please be kind to me by making your way through my trachea without any complications.
(FYI,I'm super scared of pills and capsules coz I tend to choke while swallowing them since I was little)