Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rated With Flying Colours!


Announcement Rating Class was finally over.Although the company randomly rostered us for the class without any payment of allowance,all the extra knowledge that we obtained for the past 2days worth more than a Rome trip's allowances.I don't know bout others but now,I feel more confident to converse in English without worrying that I might screw a few words' pronunciations big time!I just realized the importance of IPA which could contribute towards a greater command of English.Thank you,Mr Fauzy!=)

As for my announcement assessment,he gave me a 4 out of 5.I was short of 0.15 points to get a full mark of 5,but well,I will just be grateful of what I've achieved.And compliments from Mr Fauzy really fired me up to improve myself more and more each day.I'm determined to make 'Mr Dict' as my new bestfriend,starting now!=D

Do you think you can guess how old is Mr Fauzy?
He is freakin' 40!!On top of that,he subconsciously declared himself as GAY to the entire class earlier..Whoops!=P