Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Evening With The Future In Law

God I missed berbuka puasa and bersahur in Muar=(
You wana know why?Just look at the dishes that my granny cooked for us when we were around,regardless it was sahur or berbuka.I swear,if I stayed back there,I would have gained the desired Kgs to obtain some flesh in my body.
Tempted?
My little Polly,asking for a little 'reward' frm the dining table.

Sadly,I'm back in KL.And this morning was my 1st emergency mc before flight!

Yes,folks.I literally passed out this morning around 4.30am while dolling up before my pickup came.Lucky me,Ibu was still awake and her immediate action was calling the crew movement centre to let them know what happened to me.Being ruthless as always,the officer requested her to take me to the clinic a.s.a.p. for a freakin' mc,or I'd still be eligible to fly!It was 4.30am in the morning,there were not much 24hours panel clinics around town!

After sahur,Ayah managed to look for a clinic which was opened at that time.Ibu called the centre again and they said that it was a misconduct to report sick in less than 4hours before reporting time of flight,and I'll hafta face with the consequences soon.Bloody hell!Did they expected someone with a low blood pressure attack to still go for their assigned flight,regardless of their condition?Well,that is my company!=P

Just now,I was invited by my future mother in law for breaking of fast at her lovely home with 2 of her other siblings.Joining us was my future sister in law and her family and of course,my fiancĂ©.At first it was nerve wrecking,but all of them made me feel at home.But the weird thing bout this family's style of dining was they actually ate twice in 1 evening!One course before solat Maghrib,and the other one after they have performed their jemaah.My stomach is definitely too small for 2 main courses,but now that I know bout it,I'll try to expand the rooms in my stomach for more food to be consumed=)



I had fun and my future mother in law truly filled my stomach well.And to my surprise,she bought me a Vietnamese Silk during her recent trip to Hanoi.How sweet is that?On top of that,she chose to buy it pink in color,totally my favorite!=)