Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Doll Up!-Part 2

YESSSSSS!!!

I have finally mastered the skills of dolling up!The outcome from my most current experiment (which was a few hours ago,on myself) was pretty similar with the makeup done by most mak andam.Using the same basic makeup tools that I've been comfortably used for the past few years,I changed the technique of applying it to my face and...WALLLLAA!!
The result was FLAWLESS!
Excuse the little 'model' next to me.She just simply wanted to show off that she has natural beauty.Biologically born to be cute without even a slap of makeup=P

Picture above was not edited with any effects,neither from the camera nor Photoshop.I didn't add any shadings on my face,and no falsies on my lashes too.Hey,I was only heading out for buka puasa not a photoshoot!But with shadings and falsies,the result would be different.More extreme.You'll look like a porcelain doll!

Do you like what you see?So start booking an appointment with me for your engagements and weddings!LOL!Just kidding!;;)