Monday, August 30, 2010

Serambi Pak Engku,Again.

I'm guessing that my parents are addicted to the food served at Serambi Pak Engku's buffet.I believe that I've shared all the details of that place in my previous post "Buffets Here and There",except for the address.So here goes :


Serambi Pak Engku
4th Floor, Wisma PKPS, Shah Alam

Buffet: RM55


Apparently,we went there again just now for buka puasa,for the 2nd time in Ramadhan this year.I had no idea that this place was well known among celebrities and VIPs too.But the food served were great,therefore it wasn't a big of a deal.

This time,I wasn't too busy hanging around at the buffet counters,so more pics were taken.It is almost the 21st day of puasa,so what are you folks waiting for?Get yourself a table at Serambi Pak Engku for buka puasa now!Okay,enough promoting=P
Ibu and Sweetie Pie were busy choosing their favorite dishes.

The Ghazal Folks entertaining guests.

Waiting patiently for Azan Maghrib.

Tempting huh?