Friday, August 20, 2010

Balik Kampung!

I'm off for 2days.No flights for me,which is a relief.So my parents decided to spend a  night in Muar,my most beloved hometown.Plus,I missed granny so muchhhh!

Our journey was pleasant just now (I was peacefully asleep so,of course it was pleasant=P).We broke our fast in the car with fruits and canned drinks as we decided to have ikan bakar for dinner in Umbai,Malacca.I'm not really a big fan of ikan bakar but my parents are the opposite.I prefer the fish to be steamed or deep fried in soya sauce.Yummmmmsss!!=).But as usual majority won,so I've decided to go for deep fried squids and ikan pari Pais,complimented with Nasi Lemak.Food was so damn cheap in Malacca.2 big fishes,2 large squids,mixed vege,3 Nasi Lemak and 4 drinks only cost us RM75.If it was in KL,I bet it'd cost more than a hundred bucks.A 100% satisfaction!
A satisfied customer=)

When we reached Muar,granny wasn't asleep yet.She was so excited that we'll get to join her for sahur later in the morning and berbuka as well.My little Polly was thrilled to see us too!(Polly is another furry friend of mine but taken care by bibik in Muar,to accompany lonely granny.Granny loves cats as much as I do).Such a cutie.

After chit-chatting and updating granny with the latest family gossips,we sat nearby granny and started talking bout religious stuffs.Of course,it is Ramadhan,the best month to get yourself close the Almighty.Ibu even brought along some religion related books,so that granny could share with us her Islamic knowledge.Trust me,she always have interesting yet informative tales to be told.And just now,she was telling bout Iblis a.k.a. Satan.After my post on Lady in White the other day,I don't think I should elaborate more on this Iblis thingy,or else my bestfriend will stop reading my blog.Hehe!Don't worry readers,as we all know and granny said,all Satans are being chained in hell during Ramadhan.We should be safe for now=)


Will you folks believe me if I said that I've read all of the books in the picture above?