Monday, August 16, 2010

Ramadhan Telah Tiba!

A week away from home felt like forever!

Before it's too late,I'd  love to wish all Muslim readers of my blog a Happy and Blessed Ramadhan!

Ramadhan started 5days ago and I joyfully celebrated it in the Orient and the East,with my fellow colleagues.Of course,it was a little disappointing that I didn't get to break my fast on the 1st of Ramadhan with my loved ones,but on the bright side,I got to break my fast earlier than those fasting in KL!=)

On the 1st day of Ramadhan,a number of Muslims from Malaysia traveled on my flight.Buka puasa time was an hour before we landed at the destination.Their choice of food were already served and waving at them frm their chair tables.As soon as the breaking of fast announcement went on the PA made by Captain,without even a bite of kurma,we went into the cabin with few choices of juice on our trays.Little did we know,our Muslim passengers were such hungry barbarians!They didn't just take a cup of juice,they requested for a cup of coffee/tea,soft drinks,warm water and another casserole of food!Seriously,chill,people!All of us crew didn't get the chance to even sip a drop of water while you kept bothering us with your neverending demands.You were fasting for only 12hours,for God sake,not 12days!Have some mercy on the rest whom were fasting as well.A flight is not restaurant,and we were not your bloody mamak waiters!

Putting aside the breaking of fast dramas,overall I had a blast working with my colleagues on this particular trip.We had so much fun dancing around in the galley when the passenger load was light,joking around during transit,and telling scary tales after berbuka (oh,and remember my previous entry titled 'Lady in White'?Apparently,my Captains during the trip knew bout it and it was said that the suicide tragedy happened in the '80s!The mansion remained beautiful as they have been trying to sell the house but failed til now!).
Pillow fight in the hotel room with Ms Photographer,after a long day in flight.I know I look hilariously crazy in this picture.Pfft!


The posers,of course.


Breaking our fast at McD.Well,where else could we eat..*sighed*