Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Attracting The XY Chromosome

Love is exhausting.

All you can ever think bout,all day long,is boys.Coz boys vaguely connects you to love,hence leads you to happiness.Or at least a smile,that will drive you to go through your day.

Every girl dreams of living a happily ever after life with their object of affection.But not all is lucky enough in love,to have their lives ending such way.Some need to kiss frogs all their lives,just to figure out which frog will magically transforms into prince charming,while some find themselves swimming in various ponds but still no frogs seem to be drawn to them.In other circumstances,a frog remains as a frog,but they just settle of it,thinking that it's way better than living alone.

Recently,a trolley dolly mate of mine,whom I've known since the day I started my flying career came to me with a massive load in her head.It surely looked as if her tiny head was gonna explode and destructed her whole petite body.Lucky her,I had all the time in the world to sit down and listen to her uncertainty.She asked how in the world that I managed to find new love in a blink of an eye to replace the old rusty one,while she couldn't get even 1 to approach her all this years?I was like 'Whoa!That's a tough one!'.I bet she could see light sweat started to evaporate frm underneath my forehead skin.

Well folks,I could just answered her that I was one of those who got lucky in love,so far.But I didn't think it was a good enough answer.Instead,I shared with her the tips and tricks in getting yourself out there to attract the opposite.Coz it's true enough that one keeps living in her own fantasy world,daydreaming bout her surreal life when she doesn't have a partner frm the opposite sex to fulfill her needs,as in T.L.C.

In my last year's post bout The Ugly Truth,which ideas came frm the movie itself,the tips were more on how to get the guy attached to you,thus it was relevant if you already have a frog for yourself.The frog will turn into prince charming even faster than you can imagine if you apply those tricks on him.But in a situation where you want attract those millions of frogs out there,or at least one frog to get close to you,the tactic would be different entirely.

I found an article on the net which totally supported my techniques in getting yourself out there and fish for your frog.I'm calling subject a "frog" coz I don't want any girls out there to find themselves a prince charming or the dream guy.Look for Mr Right Now,instead of Mr Right.If things goes well,he'll eventually be your Mr Right,with some efforts measured in.The key to find your frog is confidence.

You're shy or easily intimidated by others?Try to find that confidence in you by being bold.Take baby steps to build that confidence in you.What I mean by being bold is try to get under the limelight.Put on some makeup and make yourself beautiful everytime you go out.The purpose of makeup is to enhance those lovely features that The Almighty created for you,hence it increases confidence.Wear something that you'd most likely wear on a 1st date with a crush every single day,no baggy t-shirts with faded jeans,please!

Now that you've got your appearance right,you gotta get that attitude right!Improve your social skills by randomly smiles to strangers that look at you or acknowledges those around you such as the waiters,the toll gate people or pump attendant.Being friendly won't give any harm,in fact it's a good practice before you deal with frogs that you're interested in.Rock him with that sexy attitude of yours,which is confidence! And never underestimate the power of that sweet intriguing smile of yours.

As for now,those above were the only points that I could think of coz I've been doing it since the day I left high school until now.You might be thinking "Why on earth would she wanna do those things for?She already has a freakin' fiancĂ© for crying out loud!"Well folks,you'll never know what's gonna hit you in the future.A heart can change,therefore you need to keep the heart contented.That's all that I can say.Good luck my dear friends!=)
I promise you that I'll keep our love alive.You'll not just be a frog I kissed,but a prince that'll charm my toppled world.