Friday, August 6, 2010

Ramadhan Buffet Preview

Every single year,Ayah will take both Ibu and I for this buffet preview in Concorde Hotel.I have no idea why,but I'm guessing that he just wanted to be among those who knows what to expect from the buffet during Ramadhan.I will never go against the idea of experiencing the preview coz the choices of food served every year are more than just yummy!=D

Just name it; from Bubur Lambuk,Rojak,Ayam Percik,Sup Torpedo to Sushi,several types of Pastas,Lamb Shank or Beef Ribs,they have it all there,including those selling at bazaar Ramadhan.Oh,and I just realized that Ramadhan is approaching in less than a week frm now!Weight decrease is definitely something that I don't look forward to happening during Ramadhan..*sigh*

So,we had our preview buffet for dinner just now.Splendid as always!Can't wait for the real one soon..