Friday, August 6, 2010

Shopping Spree!-Part 3

Today was our first shopping spree as an engaged couple!Yeayy!!The feeling of walking around holding hands with your fiancé was remarkably awesomeeee!Deep inside,I felt like telling everyone that passed us through at Pavilion just now "Please be jealous of me..This hot stuff next to me is my fiancé!"..Lame but true story;;)

Anyway,our venue to shop was Pavilion,like always.We wanted to watch Inception at GSC but it no longer showed at Gold Class.So there we went,hopping from 1 outlet to another.Managed to get a new top with a HUGE bow detail at the chest from Jaspal,while Sweetie Pie failed miserably on his mission of hunting for a new shirt.Poor,Baby.So he posed wearing a Jason Mraz-like fedora at Zara instead,as you folks can see in the picture on the left=P


As for the picture on the right,I fell head over heels on this peach Marc Jacobs' dress with lotsa bow details all over it.At the neckline,the waist,as well as the back!You know how madly in  love I am with ribbons and bows!It was a perfect fit as well.Sad to say,it cost RM1799,and with the cash flow running so low in my pocket at the moment,I had to say goodbye to it. I'll come again to visit you after Raya,dear dress,when my pocket is slightly thicker than now=(

We ended our spree with dinner at Pandan Indah and a visit to Esprit's Warehouse Outlet at Queen's Park.Hoping for a great weekend.And FYI,I'm on leave til Monday,so plenty of blogging time and sleep for me!Nitey nite folks!