Friday, August 20, 2010

The Blogger I Am Becoming and Used To Be

I know the fact that I am NO Carrie Bradshaw..

Although,I wished every second of the day that I could be like her.

Her character was brilliantly created,perfect in every angle.

She's extremely dreamy,remarkable sense of fashion,such a sweetheart as she is super sensitive towards her bestfriends' needs,charms every single guy that walks past her and a superb writer with undeniable flair of writing.That's the part that I wanna stress on.A GREAT WRITER!

I love writing but at times I feel ashamed with my writing skills.I have the fear of being criticized in every single thing I do,and that includes writing.When I was a little Denna,I used to write in my pink Barbie diary after school,before I proceed with homeworks.I didn't spare any details of my interesting life,everything was written in it,from the list of boys I had crushes on to teachers that I hated in school.I secretly kept the diary behind an education poster taped to the wall.Nobody knew until it fell out one day,while Ibu was cleaning my room.As I got back from school that day,I realized that it was gone from its so called hiding place.I got panicked when Ibu returned it  to me,knowing that she might have read the whole diary.

My presumption turned out to be true.Ibu read the whole diary and even shared the details with Ayah.When Ayah came bck frm work tht evening,he kept laughing to my face and teased me bout the contents in the diary.He said that I was such a daydreamer,more like berangan sorang-sorang.I felt so embarrassed with myself.It was lucky that I never wrote anything about my parents or family members.Or else I would end up with shame,guilt and fear of being hated.Phewww!!

So folks,that was the day when I stopped writing for myself.That was why I loved English comprehension so much back in school as I got to write and expressed whatever I felt (eventhough we didn't get to chose the topic that we wanted to write about).

I started blogging approximately 10months ago,after being persuaded by Mr FiancĂ©.At 1st,I was thinking of Tweeting but then I realized that the satisfaction of Tweeting was nothing compared to actual writing.Signed up for a Blogger account,and here I AM,falling in love with my blog space more and more each day.I wish I could provide readers with more informative topics and details through my writing in the future,at the same time sharing my experiences and precious moments with people around me.

I'm gonna go get something to eat for Sahur,then zzzZZZZZZZzzzzz.....
Goodnight everybody!=)