Monday, August 2, 2010

Post Engagement

Our post engagement pic!I love you,Mr Fiance=)

Of course, love is still floating in the air.Everything in this world seems to be painted in rainbow colors.Can't get enough of Sweetie Pie's texts,and most definitely can't get enough of our lovely engagement pics taken by several photographers,so I keep browsing it through til now!Hehe=D..Lemme show you folks my favourite pics of us..



Excuse the pixel of the 2nd pic.Unfortunately it was captured by my cousin using her mobile phone.But kudos to her,the pic is too cute to be true!Just look at how naughty my fiancĂ© could be!As long as he is around,my life sure will never be dull.

Back to reality...I hafta go through a 2-day Announcement Rating Class scheduled for me,conducted by a professional linguist,Mr Fauzy.At first thought,the class seemed mundane and unnecessary.But as it progressed,it turned out to be super interesting!The main objective of the class  is to produce more non-supervisory crews with the credibility of delivering inflight announcements well.Actually not just well,but perfectly,in a way that can portray the professional and friendly image of our airline.

Mr Fauzy achieved his masters in English Linguistics when he was in the States.So he literally conversed in a flawless Northern American accent.We found him astonishing and impressive with lotsa sense of humor.We laughed hysterically throughout the sessions of the class and some of us even cried tears of laughter.Despite those humor,he is professional and strict in his own way.This conversation with him still haunts me up til now:

Mr F : You look like one of those new crews frm basic class...*while distributing homework sheets*
D : *stared blankly at Mr F with crickets' sound at the background*
Mr F : You should say 'thank you',my dear.It was a compliment..*straight face*
D : Oh,I didn't realize it was..Thank you,Mr Fauzy..*embarrassed*

You might not believe this,but I was kinda his favourite in the class.I always get the thumbs up whenever I opened my mouth to speak my mind as he wished us to.Well,I just hope nobody will try to steal my limelight during our final assessment and class tomorrow=P..Oh,and thanks to Mr Fauzy,all of us have mastered the International Phonetic Alphabets in 1 freakin' day!!=D

Not trying to be a typical teacher's pet,but Mr Fauzy really did gave us a homework to be done at home,so I'm gonna go and start firing my 'engine' to complete it before I go to bed.I'll update more on the class tomorrow!
My cheerful classmates!