Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lovey Dovey

I woke up today (which was in the afternoon,haha!) and was happy to see that most of the blog links has something new to offer to me.Well,I consider reading my favorite blogs from my favorite people is similar to reading the morning paper (which most people do,except me).You get yourself a cup of coffee,sit comfortably and start reading the materials.

To my surprise,all these 3 favorite blogs of mine were talking bout love.One was about an eternity love towards her friendship (with whom?let it be a mystery),the other one was bout an undying love for her new hubby,and the last one was bout...ME!hehe.Love you,munchkin!=D

It occurred to me that to love is to suffer.To avoid suffering,one must not love,but then one suffers for not loving.Therefore to love is to suffer,not to love is to suffer,to suffer is to suffer.How to love and to be happy at the same time?One just hafta find that someone whom will replace all suffering and heartaches into passionate and companionate love.

As for that,I would like to dedicate this love quote by Nicholas Sparks to my beloved fiancĂ© :

"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."