Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday Night Lights

I was on standby at KLIA earlier this evening,but no flights were available so the whole set of standby crew were happily sent home.While on standby,I've prepared myself with a book to kill the time but I ended up flipping 2-3 pages only.Why?Because the crews on standby just now started a Coffee Table session and I was obliged to join them.The guys poured their heart out on how tough their marriages are with their women and some even thought of setting their women free.Well,I guess I couldn't them for thinking such way,coz believe me when I said,their women are really 'something'.While hearing their problems,I was wishing so bad that I wouldn't turn into 1 of those bitches who never truly appreciated the existence of men in their pathetic lives called husband.But the Coffee Table session with them was fun though.Learnt a lot through their experiences on marriage that they shared.We even had buka puasa together before heading home.

At approximately 10pm,Sweetie Pie fetched me at home to let me accompany him playing futsal.Little did we know,we ended up camwhoring at I-City,Shah Alam instead of futsal-ing at Rio,Sunway.We did go to Sunway but we got lost along the way and couldn't find Rio.Sweetie Pie gave up in searching the place and decided to spend the evening alone with his super cute fiancée a.k.a. yours truly=P




I-City is known as the jewel city of Shah Alam which is developing tremendously.It is fully lighted with wonderful vivid colors at night throughout the year and people all over Klang Valley come here to experience the picturesque scenery of it.

"Wow!" was definitely the 1st word that came out frm our mouth as soon as we saw those candy colored lights lighting the city.Very jakun of us=P..Camera flashes were everywhere,and we totally joined the crowd as well.




There were all sorts of animal figures in lights around the city.The peacocks,pandas,big bugs,butterflies,squirrels and not forgetting pine and bamboo trees.Breath taking is probably the only word suitable enough to describe this city.So what are you guys waiting for?Step on the pedals and head to I-City now!=)




Well,we had our camwhoring moments in the car too;)