Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shoe Sick

It's approximately 3.30am in the morning and all I can think bout is what shoe color shall I buy for this Raya.Talking bout the bimbotic shopaholic side of me..Pffttt!No kidding,I'm seriously standing at a crossroad trying to decide what type and color of shoe shall I get when the sun rises later.Feeling a little nauseous at the same time coz choosing a bag or a pair of shoes is most likely similar to choosing a name for your newborn baby.Haha.What do I know bout choosing baby names?

Just to get my mind refreshed with the line of shoes that I already have on my shoe rack,before making any decisions of what to purchase,I've decided to take them all out (stilettos,pumps and heels only) and display it at the hall way.

Can you see how little the amount of heeled shoes that I have?I should totally get more,right?In the picture above,those were selections of shoes I have minus wedges,ballet flat,and sandals.By doing the above,I've realized that I didn't have any black,red,yellow and green shoes!

At the moment,I think I could only afford to buy 2 pairs as during Raya,more of those colorful notes will be needed to be slipped into those green packets and given out to the little ones.I remembered how luxurious my life used to be when I still got to collect those green packets frm the elderly instead of giving it out.My parents then would advice me to keep the bundle of notes safely in the bank for future saving.Back then,we would just follow the instructions been told coz we didn't have the urge to spend it lavishly at any designer boutiques or online shopping sites.I bet I didn't even know how to spell Louis Vuitton correctly,as I might even find the designs of its products were cheesy and typical!But I do remember knowing all bout the signature designs of Christian Dior bags coz Ibu was so obsessed with the Dior Cannage signature bag when I was younger.

Back to the shoe topic,I found a website that sells authentic Christian Louboutin shoes for prices less than RM1k.Such a steal,right?At least you don't hafta splurge on a Louboutin shoes that much.And I'm thinking of going for a RED pumps,but I just dunno which one.Will you folks help me decide?



Or perhaps I should go to sleep and dream bout it.That'll help me decide=)