Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hontou Ni?

I woke up this morning and I found this little creature,on the floor,at the hall,waiting for someone to give her a bear hug..I had no idea why she needed one....*rolling eyes*


Anyway,like I said in my previous entry,earlier today was my movie date with Sweetie Pie.It has been seriously awhile since we last went to watch any movies at the cinema.Kononnye pencen tengok movie during Ramadhan month.Our pick of the day was Cats and Dogs 2.You know how much we both love animals so any movie relating to any of these cute little creatures will definitely be watched by us.I've watched the first movie of Cats and Dogs,so the sequel was totally a yes-yes movie to have a peek on.It wasn't bad at all.There was this 1 little chatty informant pigeon named Seamus in that movie which was freakin' hilarious!

Sadly,I've just misplaced my Maxis broadband somewhere around the house few weeks ago.I seriously had no idea where I put it,therefore I've searched for it at every single corner of the house,but still luck wasn't on my side.The only suspect I have that might took the broadband and placed it elsewhere was that creature in the picture above!So,after the movie,we went to Maxis service center and reported the incident.To my surprise,they requested for RM100 for the lost of the modem and RM400 if I planned to end their broadband service!I was like "Hontou ni?!".Actually 60% in me wanted to end their service since I do have a fixed streamyx internet line at home but thinking of how useful that RM400 could be if I spent it on makeup or shoes instead of giving it to Maxis,I decided to continue subscribing their broadband service.Pffttt..I swear I'll keep my new broadband modem somewhere unreachable for my little kitty!

And before going home,we fed our dear stomachs with sushi!Never got enough of sushis,although those were what I ate in Japan for the past few days =) And this was the amount of plates of sushis that we consumed for dinner just now :


Jolap kan kami? =D


Faces of satisfied customers.

Anyhoo,I won't be updating this blog til next week.Another trip to go to....so folks,eat all the raya kuihs and dishes during the weekends at open houses for me!Til then! =D