Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Once Upon A Raya

Hey folks!I know it has been almost a week since I last wrote an entry,so before its too late,I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims nationwide 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!' =)


I bet most of you had been enjoying your ketupat and rendang besides knocking your relatives' house door all over the country in your glamorous 'lip lap lip lap' baju raya =) As for myself,I've been miserably missing Ramadhan.I've gone through the early days of Syawal with lotsa tears running down my cheeks,and I do really mean a lot!Such a melodramatic fool..

I've always known as being the softy among my family members and friends.Like Jude Law said in 'The Holiday',"I'm a major weeper!".Since the 1st day of Syawal,I weeped watching those sorrowful Raya adverts on TV,while watching Raya telemovies (specifically on this drama starred by Rosyam Nor about a big hearted drug addict whom tragically died in the end),while reciting surah Yassin at atuk's grave and last but not least when listening to Raya songs on the radio in the car.

Don't get me wrong.It's not that I didn't enjoy my Raya at all.There were moments of laughter that were memorable while I was at my hometown celebrating Raya.


Ain't that Raya cake too pretty to be eaten?






Banyaknye dapat lemang....


Granny and I after visiting arwah atuk's grave on 2nd Raya


Mr Baby the total cutie


Makan,jangan tak makan,makcik & pakcik oii!

This Raya is quite special than other years of Raya as I get to celebrate it as somebody's fiancĂ©e!Yeayy!=) Well anyway,I hope you folks will continue enjoying your Syawal to the maximum.But just a reminder,overdose consumption of rendang will harm your little stomach,so berpada-pada la ye? =D

P/S : Feel free to invite me to any of your open houses.Hehe!