Thursday, September 23, 2010

The First Visit

For the first time ever,my future mother in law came to visit my parents and I in Bkt Jelutong,S.Alam.Throughout the day,I felt so restless and anxious of what is gonna happen later in the evening.Alas,it turned out great!Alhamdulillah....Now I can finally sleep peacefully every single night knowing that everything will be just fine in the future.

It is soo important to me that my parents can actually get along with Sweetie Pie's family members.I wasn't worried bout Ayah's relationship with Papa (Sweetie Pie's dad) coz they seemed to be really fond of each other during our engagement.I bet it must be the marine and navy thingy.It was the ladies that I was really worried bout,and I'm guessing you know who they were =P But my concerns are all gone now..

Oh I hated it when they started to spill out our baby stories!My pacifier and I to be specific =P



Good night,folks! =)