Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scary But True

Hey folks!Been away for a fun 4days trip.Got to fly with the best peeps in town!=D

Well,anyway,tonight I would like to share with you a fun scary fact bout a creature called POLONG!Call me a city girl or backdated but I've seriously never heard of anything called polong!


But the word does sounds scary,don't you think?


At first I thought it is something similar to Sundel Bolong (an Indonesian lady ghost,with a whole at the back of her body whom seek for revenge of her death) but looks like Polong is totally a different creature.


On flight earlier this evening,a supervisor of mine told me a story of an encounter with polong.Her brother used to be a technician whose job scope was mainly focused on fixing the highway lamp posts.One night,when her brother was on duty with his co-worker,he saw a fireball passing through the sky ahead of them.Her brother said to his co-worker "Let's make a wish!It's a shooting star!" excitedly,but his co-worker just remained silent.When they were done with their job,both of them head back to their station in Bangi and while driving back,he asked his co-worker "Why did you looked so scared and said nothing back there?Was there anything wrong?".His co-worker replied "It wasn't a shooting star back there,you idiot!It was polong!" in horror.


That was how the subject raised.I innocently asked my supervisor "What is polong?".At first,she was a little shocked that I didn't know bout it,but then she explained what was it all bout.


According to Ms Supervisor,polong is created by human,mostly men,through the blood of a dead person whom was killed.The blood will be dropped into a long neck bottle and it will be chanted using black magic.After a week or two,a polong is created and the owner has to feed it with his own little piece of meat frm his finger.Most polong are used to harm someone especially when the owner has wicked intentions towards them.When a polong is sent,it will be in a fireball form which is visible to others,but you're not supposed to say anything bout it if you ever encountered with it!



Enough bout polongs as it already gives the chill to my spines!

Anyway,before I go,here are a few snaps frm my most recent trip with my set of happening crews while paxing on the airbus back to KL.Please do not dream of any polongs after reading my entry tonight,aite? =D