Thursday, September 23, 2010

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

"They asked me how I knew
My true love was true
Oh, I of course replied
Something here inside cannot be denied ....
"

Do any evergreen old songs remind you of your childhood days?The music you listened through the radio when you traveled in the car?

I was on standby duty at KLIA earlier this evening for 3hours and I spent most of the time munching all sorts of food at the cafeteria.I normally didn't get the chance to watch CSI on AXN as it tend to clash with my flying time,so just now I totally 'qada' my TV time of watching CSI at the cafe while waiting for any vacant flights.

On the aired CSI series,there was a scene where this boy named Kip sang a duet of my all time favourite evergreen song with his girlfriend on a reality TV show.The song was called "Smoke gets in your eyes".It brought back so much of my childhood memories as I frequently heard of this song when growing up.

Lucky me,I was not called up for any flight just now.The song sticked in my tiny head until now and I couldn't stop singing it over and over again.Ibu heard me and I bet she almost threw up in her own mouth listening to my unpleasant mocking bird-like voice when finally she said "Kalau Along tak nyanyi lagi sedap rasanye...Just let The Platters sing it,ok?"

Oopps! =P