Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nihon E Youkoso!

Just returned frm the beautiful land of the rising sun...Minasan,konbanwa! =D

I got the chance to fly with my two lovely batchmates on this particular 4days trip.And it was remarkable!Hoorayy!It was remarkable for 2 reasons :

Firstly,because I've always have the heart for Japan.I love their culture,traditions and signatures which include their yummy cuisine,famous big-eyed anime characters,cute small furnitures and extreme street fashion.Everytime after my visit to Japan ended,I'd undergo Japan-sick instead of homesick.For real,folks!Felt like misplacing my passport so that I could stay there longer.

Secondly,our company had just recently been extra generous to place us crews nightstopping in Osaka at a hotel veryyyyy near to 1 of the BIGGEST factory outlet mall!Just name any luxury brand that you want,everything's there!From Ferragamo,Gucci and Dior to GAP,Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs!I bet you could imagine how crazy I became just by looking at those stores right in front of my eyes offering knockout prices!

Unfortunately,I've overspent my salary for Raya necessities so there were only few Yens left for me to splurge in Osaka.I could only afford to buy Ralph Lauren shirts,1 for Sweetie Pie and 1 for myself.The balance of small change of Yens I spent on Japanese makeup products at the drug store.Hehe.

This time around,I managed to capture a few Japan moments with my crew members,unlike my previous visits to Japan.So take a peek!

Eye on Osaka




See that building behind us?That's the Rinku Factory Outlet Mall I told you bout earlier


Never knew that my name is a luxury shoe brand in Japan=P


Green tea ice cream crave


2nd day of jalan-jalan cari makan

Despite those sweet smiles I put on my face for the camera,I had a tough time on flight dealing with nasty supervisors.To be specific 2 idiotic nasty supervisors!I just didn't understand how was it even possible that a person could entertain him/herself by seeing others struggling and suffering due to the veto power that was applied.Most of you preached bout forgiveness,respecting each other,setting no boundaries between 2 individuals with different status and level of power,but you did the opposite..*sighed* I hope I won't get any more chances of flying with you both.Nada!