Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Restless Night

I won't be able to sleep well tonight.There are so many things on my mind!

Firstly,little Billie has been admitted to the animal clinic for almost 3days now.While I was away,Ibu and Ayah decided to send Billie to the vet to be neutered.I was totally against the idea of getting her neutered as I would love to see her giving birth to cute lil kitties in future,but unfortunately,my parents' love towards Billie are totally indivisible.But as I got home just now,my parents told me the bad news that I wished I never heard of ='(

Ok,I'm taking a deep breath before I can continue the story bout Billie....

Damn...Tears have started filling my eyes.....='(

So the bad news was that it took them 2hours in the operation room to go through with Billie's neutering process yesterday.2hours was freakin' abnormal!The doctor couldn't operate her as her uterus was nowhere to be found!They searched all over for her uterus and Ibu even mentioned that they even took out her kidney and other organs just to look for the uterus thoroughly.Poor lil baby.I bet she must be dealing with the pain right now,all alone in her cage at the clinic.I wonder what really happened to her when she was younger before we met her at our porch.Now I'm missing her even more ='( If anything were to happen to her,I'm so gonna put all the blame on my parents!Urghh!


Secondly,both Sweetie Pie and I just had our first fight as an engaged couple yesterday.I was just so freakin' mad at him that made me ignored his texts and calls today.I hate fighting with him as I'll get lonely for not talking to him all day long but he disappointed me by being such an irresponsible partner!If you're reading this,which I know you eventually will,I just wanna say I hate the fact that I love you so much,and being angry to you hurts me a lot.Call me after reading this,and don't forget to handle those tickets situation.

I'll try to get some sleep now,wishing that things will be better tomorrow...