Saturday, September 4, 2010

Byebye Cleo ='(

I'm in a state of EXTREME devastation!!

One of Cleo Magazine's feature editor literally emailed me to inform that I was selected to be featured in a page of Cleo Magazine November issue!!For God sake folks,its Cleo Magazine,a magazine I've been reading since the 1st issue when I was in high school!


The feature writer wrote in her email that she discovered my portfolio and details through a talent source and would like to offer me the job of being featured in November's issue,where I have to pose next to a car.She also requested for recent pictures of mine for her personal and client's reference.A great offer,right?

But why am I devastated right now?

Coz I'm not gonna be available on the date of the shoot,that's why!!

How sad.Can you imagine the feeling that I hafta deal with right now?I hafta humbly decline a great offer just because I'm away,out of Malaysia,on duty.I've rejected Cleo's offer once back in 2005,and now I hafta do it all over again.A truly depressing moment...*sighs*