Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Traffic

Traffic jams drive us crazy,most of the time.To those who can't handle it,you better start thinking of taking our so not efficient public transport before frown lines on your forehead or your anger management become out of control.Traffic jam leads to stress,stress leads to early ageing=)
I was stucked in a very heavy traffic on my way home earlier this evening when something interesting happened.Got a text from an old guy friend while I was in the car.Beep beep! :

Mr X : Am looking at a stunning dollface right now.She's singing to a tune,and her straw poked to her paper cup acts as her mic.Shaking her hair and shoulders.Amusing=)


Denna : Haha.Chicks.Where r u?


Mr X : Look right.


I looked through the window on my right,and there he was in one of those cars from the opposite side of the road.,stucked in a bumper to bumper traffic too.He waved and started pinching the pads on his phone again :

Mr X : : Nyanyi ape tu Dee?Do u always cheer urself up that way when ur stucked in a jam?It was so much fun looking at u.Haha!I dah separuh gile dlm jam ni.


Denna : Glad u find me amusing!:D..Singing "Jessie's Girl"..




And the conversation continued til I safely reached home.I'm completely capable of handling traffic jams,provided great tunes are turned on.Nothing much to complain about if you're a KL-Klang Valley frequent driver.I'm a lady driver,baby!And definitely a dangerous one too;D