Friday, June 18, 2010

To Ayah,With Love..

Those school girl days of telling tales
And biting nails are gone
But in my mind,I know they will
They'll still live on and on
But how do you thank someone
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
It isn't easy but I'll try...

If you wanted the sky
I would write across the sky in letters
That would soar a thousand feet high
"To Dad,with love"

A dad who taught me right from wrong
And weak from strong
That's a lot to learn
But what can I give you in return?

If you wanted the moon
I would try to make that start
But I would rather you let me give my heart
"To Dad,with love"

Happy Fathers' Day in advance,Ayah..You're off to France and I will not get the chance to give the hug that you deserved on fathers' day.I hope you love the present I gave you and make sure you take care of yourself there for us.I'm your little sweetheart,as well as your biggest nightmare but I love you very much.Don't forget to 'accidentally' buy me an LV there as I've made sure that there was ample space in your Samsonite for it=D