Friday, June 18, 2010

Snap time!

Living solid 2 months without a compact camera was tough!Although my kind-hearted Sweetie Pie did lend me his camera,it didn't seem right.So,I finally got my eye on the most perfect compact camera for a 'snap' sound lover like me,Samsung's PL151.It has special features that no other cameras have,and also a dual LCD screen,which means it's gonna be easier for super vain individuals to capture their self portrait.But life is such a fairytale.Sweetie Pie passed me a Fotokem paper bag and inside of it was the object of my affection,just before we reached Gardens Midvalley to catch Toy Story 3.A little stunned and thankful,I accepted Sweetie Pie's gift in a graceful manner=)Thank you so much,darling...
Such a splendid catch (the camera),isn't it?Hehe..I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping with my eyes wide open tonight;;)In return,Sweetie Pie received a treat of his own as well,a watch that he had been dreaming of owning.It's a wide measured case Tissot Chronograph.
Toy Story 3 was amazing!Believe me when I said it will bring tears to your eyes,yet cracking your knuckles to the maximum!At first I was pretty disappointed of not getting to watch my 4 favourite ladies in SATC2 as the viewing time didn't quite match the time that we could afford to spend on watching a movie,but in the end Toy Story 3 actually made our unforgivably hectic week day.Carrie,Sam,Charlotte and Miranda,I'll be seeing you guys next week..It's gonna be de..wait for it...lightlful!;;)