Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend With The Future In-Laws

The word 'In-Laws' definitely sends the shivers down my spine.
But I managed to charm my future ones earlier today.Big smiles and attentiveness worked every single time=)
Sweetie Pie's family organized a birthday party for 2 little dear ones at Setiawangsa.We spent the whole day eating cupcakes and carbonara,telling tales,being interviewed(only myself),and amused by the toddlers' dramatic acts.
Posers with attitude..Notice the Toy Story 3 box behind them?It was from both Sweetie Pie and I,and the birthday boy super loves it=)

Sweetie Pie was having so much fun playing with the new nerf guns.Actually,the whole family were so thrilled to get to shoot each other in the living room with the nerfs,even the elderly ones=)

Just look how messy my hair was..the toddlers were really driving us crazy with their swords and guns.

It was tiring,yet interesting to get to spend my day with a new family.Had a lot of fun as all of the family members were so warm and welcoming.While I was with the future in-laws,Daddy got home from Paris!=D