Monday, June 28, 2010

Shopping Spree!-Part 2

Phewww!!
Never knew that textile and fabric hunting could be so freakin' tiring.All this while,my raya/event  dresses were all ready made pieces sold in boutiques.So today,I've gained a new experience in choosing raw materials for my dress to be tailored by my mom's designer.Thanks to Aunty's professional and wise suggestions,I've managed to choose the correct combination of materials to produce a gorgeous dress.Chiffons,laces,satins.....I have absolutely zero knowledge on these stuffs!Nada!
After a wonderful lunch with Sweetie Pie's mom and sis,both Sweetie Pie and I went out for our movie date.I finally got the chance to watch my four favourite ladies in SATC2!Yeayy!!
SATC2 was wayyy better than SATC1.That's my personal opinion la,I dunno bout others out there.Every single detail in that movie was breath taking and made both Sweetie Pie and I went "Awwww...." and "Wowww..." in fascination,such as the sceneries in Abu Dhabi-Do (according to Miranda),their outfits,the love scenes and the food!Coz we went in the cinema with growling stomaches.So everything served in the movie looked delicious!=DSATC2 ended 2hours and half later.We grabbed those delicious dinner plates and started shopping again a moment after.Managed to capture a few couple portraits as we walked along Gardens,Midvalley.


Wishing every day is a shopping spree day...