Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Fair,Fun Night!

 
I was totally crazy bout theme parks and fun fairs since the day little Denna learnt how to walk til....now!=)
So Sweetie Pie n I decided to turn our routine weekend night date into an interesting one,by doing something we haven't done with anybody in years..Going to a carnival was the 1st thing that popped into our minds.What can I say,great minds think alike;)
We had fun enjoying the not-so-thrilling rides and Sweetie Pie even won some presents for me at the games' booth!The Hello Kitty is gonna be proudly exhibited in my car,thank you Schumil;;)
Well,another great news is she has started to like me!All of my hard work are finally paid off!Today,she sent me some delicious home-cooked food,invited me over a family gathering party,and sent her warm regards to me.After nine months of brain storming to find ways to get to her heart,I'm finally half way there.Hope I won't screw things up,fingers crossed!=D