Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TKC = LV?

I received the most surprising compliment from my boyfriend tonight..
Surprising,yet brilliantly flattering..
He said "TKCians are like Louis Vuittons"
Want me to elaborate more on that?
His words were approximately like this "...classy,full of quality,pioneers,and unique in every single way..developing each day like there are so much rooms for improvement..nothing compares to the big L and V,exactly like TKC..."
Refused to believe it?Why don't you ask him...=)
I was too overwhelmed by the compliment when I almost put the statement up as my Facebook status!Considering the fact that a lot of my girl friends in my Facebook friends' list were from different various schools,I've decided not to as it would be totally unfair to them.Louis Vuitton stands on its own without having to compete with others,so do I;;)