Monday, June 28, 2010

Shopping Spree!

Just now,my parents and I went for our usual weekend shopping routine.We hopped frm Pavilion to Starhill Gallery and lastly Suria KLCC.Apparently,Sweetie Pie was hanging out with the boys at Pavilion too.But too bad..Due to insufficient time,I didn't manage to kepochi,prying on what 'business' the boys were into at Pavilion=P
Back to the shopping spree..
While hopping frm 1 outlet to another,guess which brand were having sale..Salvatore Ferragamo!Since daddy was busy browsing those gorgeous Italian leather shoes,I have ample time to try on a few Varina flats.Those flats were on discount of 30%!But my heart was thumping so fast when I saw the one and only red Vara bow headband in the glass display.The helper said that it was the last in stock and without having 2nd thoughts,I quickly grabbed it.It looked perfectly classy across my head and my visions towards those Varinas were totally blurred=)
Tomorrow,another shopping spree is gonna take place in Shah Alam with Sweetie Pie and Aunty.We're gonna get serious and strictly focused on the preparations.Hoping it's going to be a successful one.Wish me luck!=)