Friday, July 2, 2010

Mother-Daughter Day Out

It was an unplanned day out of the house with Ibu.At times,I didn't quite fancy hanging out with her as her interest would always be a visit to the salon,beauty and aesthetic outlets or pharmacies.You had no idea how important those anti-aging cremes,supplementaries and sliming pills to her!
As expected,we started the day by paying her aesthetic doc a visit.It was at One Utama,so while waiting for her I walked past the outlets in the mall alone.
Gap,Guess and Raoul were having their mid-season sale but none of their items caught my attention.Little did I know,MPH was having a members' day sale starting today til Sunday.Yeay!20% off on all books!I went nuts in the bookstore,narrowing the list of books that I want to read.It was so friggin' hard!The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - 25% discount,The Carrie Diaries - 30% discount,How To Be Gorgeous - 20% discount.At last,I ended up buying these two :

I was putting the other book on hold,but not for long though.
After having Hi-Tea at the Garden Cafe,we went for cake baker hunting.Ibu has a picture planted in her mind on how my engagement cake is gonna look like,so the only thing to do is to search for a qualified baker to make her imaginary cake comes to live.Haha.
Hey folks,I'm gonna go and enjoy my new books for now.Hope you guys will have a blast during the weekends!=)