Sunday, October 31, 2010

MCOBA VS KYSER

Definitely a rugby match that was worth watching under the drizzly rain!

Although I got called up for Hyderabad flight slightly later in the evening,I managed to spare some of my time earlier in the afternoon to watch a rugby match between MCOBA (MCKK Old Boys) and the KYSERS (KYS ex-residents).The fact that I was supposed to support MCOBA as my beloved dad is an active member of it (coz he's an old boy,of course) but I went cheering for the opponent instead (coz Sweetie Pie was invited to play for the KYSERS),just made things more intriguing than ever!

Sweetie Pie getting himself ready for the game.
My handsome winger was preparing his wings to fly.
Ooo...I loved it when the guys got rough=P
The guy in the middle facing forward is a close friend of mine,while the 1 on his right in the KYSER jersey is Fahrin Ahmad,the Malaysian celebrity.
The KYSERs lost to MCOBA that day.Tough luck.


As described at the above picture,our Malaysian celebrity Fahrin Ahmad played for the KYSERs.Most of the guys got excited with that fact including myself.But I just didn't have enough guts to walk up to him and snap a picture with him=P Anywhoo,the girl in the pink cap and khaki skirt got some fans on the field too.Suck it,Fahrin Ahmad!What can I say,a girl doesn't need to be a celebrity to get noticed.Right,Sweetie Pie?;;D