Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Bollywood Crew

My standby duty of 4days just ended and guess what?I was called up for Hyderabad flight TWICE in a row!As in the same flight pattern,flight number,ETA and ETD time but on different dates.The flights were equally tiring and hectic.An Indian route flight...no surprise on the hectic part.Despite the hectic-ness,we managed to find ways to eliminate the crave for a fluffy pillow and a comfy bed.One of the ways was camwhoring on board!Even our technical crews joined the club!

Our leng chai co-pilot.
Fly me home safely,Captain.
The lively MH198 crews.
The sporting supervisor.

In October itself,I've operated a total of 3 Indian flights,including Delhi earlier of the month!I would like to suggest to the company to just include an Indian national flag next to my name on my name tag and declare me as their Bollywood crew,joining the rest who they recruited all the way frm India.At least I'll get my share of the allowances they specifically give to foreign crews every month=P

Thank God there are no more Indian flights for me in the month of November...phewwww!!!