Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lucky Trip To Delhi

Another Delhi flight for me this year,how delightful...NOT!!

My departure for Delhi was two days ago.I've packed my instant soup sachets,Maggi cups,and cereal bars into my overnight trolley bag,with the intention of 'camping' in my hotel room in Delhi.Do you know why we always camp-in at our hotel rooms at destinations such as Delhi?Coz the moment we stepped our two feet in Delhi,most of the time we were all drained out of energy after a 5hour and half 'walk' on board to Delhi.You folks had no idea how nasty and terrible the Indian passengers could be!The moment they sat on their allocated seats,they thought that they were kings and queens of MH190/191 and everybody would hafta bow to them,expecting to be served like a royalty.If they requested for a special meal request such as an Asian Vegetarian Meal (AVML) on board that flight,but the food didn't look as if it could kick their ENORMOUS taste buds,they would simply asked for an exchange with the delicious lobster stated on the menu,without considering the fact that other passengers might not get their share of lobster.True story...

So anyway,I was assigned to work in business class on our way up to Delhi and guess who was on board?My favourite ex-minister,Dato Seri Shahidan Kassim!Everytime he came on board Malaysia Airlines,all of us would be rewarded by the end of the flight especially if he got the right treatment he wanted from all of us throughout his journey.As for this time,each of us received INR1,500 to be spent in Delhi!See how generous Dato Seri could be?=D

Our intention of camping in our own hotel rooms was cancelled.The day after our arrival,we went out shopping!You might be surprised with the things we could get in Delhi with INR1,500.Hehe.Luckily I packed up a pair of jeans and tee with matching flats to go out,but without a handbag.

With my girls at the hotel lobby.
A poor little girl was knocking on our cab's window shield asking for money and food.
At tourists' favourite spot,the Sarojini Market.
"Where the hell did they go?Luckily I have my mango drink with me"
"No size?Lets go to the opposite shop!"
Police were scattered at places with tourists,extra security during the commonwealth games period.

We departed frm Delhi bck to KL as early as 1am in the morning earlier today,and we brought some of our Commonwealth games' athletes bck home on our flight safely.The flight was less tiring,but still I ended up being unconscious on my bed frm 12noon to 4.30pm just now.Hehe.Well,it was a hell of a trip!