Monday, October 4, 2010

Incredible Weekend

Where shall I start??

Okay,on Saturday,Sweetie Pie and I started off the weekend by being invited to a blissful wedding of such a divine couple.It was my batchmate in MAS Academy back in 2004,Tasha's wedding!Despite the big number of open house and wedding reception invitations,we chose to go straight to Saujana Puchong that afternoon.Oh yeah,you should be flattered Kak Sha!Hehe.She looked stunning on her big day and I wish her well on her marriage.


Next stop was Amcorp Mall.Have you heard of a bookstore called Book Excess at Amcorp Mall,which sells books up to 50%-70% off the normal price?They books they sell there are definitely the original copies and new,but at knocked down price,which is absolutely fabulous!That Saturday afternoon was my 1st time there.To book lovers like me,you should definitely brace yourselves!You'll go crazy in there,with all those cheap books and enormous number of choices,from fiction to non-fiction and international magazines!I bought 1 interesting book by MadeleineWickham a.k.a. Sophie Kinsella while Sweetie Pie bought me another 1 by Candace Bushnell.Those two are no doubt my favourite authors!

While too busy shopping for books,we didn't realize that we were late for our trip bck to Muar.When we finally reached my home,Ibu and Ayah were already waiting for us.Oh,I forgot to mention that Sweetie Pie decided to follow us spending a night at my granny's house in Muar.Well,granny really missed him a lot and had been asking bout him since Raya,so he wanted to grant granny's wish.On the way bck to Muar,we stopped by Umbai Melaka to enjoy ikan bakar and we reached Muar at 9.30pm.Sweetie Pie and I spent the rest of the night being hysterical watching Glee S2 and How I Met Your Mother S6.

Early Sunday morning,all of us had breakfast together and packed our stuffs to head home.Before heading home,we had a family lepak session at the living room when the greatest thing ever happened.I was browsing through some of granny's stuffs in the house,then I noticed a few authentic vintage designer bags that belonged to granny.There was this fabulous quilted Chanel bag and black leathered Ferragamo sling bag that I totally fell in love with.Granny said the Chanel was from the 70's and back then,a quilted Chanel only cost her RM1k ++!!How I wish I could live in that era,just to borong all the designer bags with those ridiculously cheap prices..*sighed*..Then guess what?Granny gave me both of her vintage full of fabulosity bags to me!No kidding,a vintage Chanel bag,baby!

Totally working it =D

I love you,Granny!I'll take care of both bags just as much as I took care of my fiancĂ©!Hehe.Then it was time to go home.

Sempat posing before balik.
With Polly gemok.

Hey,did I just see some sleepy eyes over there?I'm not done here yet!

Once we reached Shah Alam,all of us had a big so called picnic lunch together and waited patiently for relatives that promised to drop by our house.I guess it was the weekend where everyone was enjoying their final moments of Raya before it ends this coming Friday.And my aunt's family that finally came at 6pm just now could be the last family that came to our house for beraya.After Raya has ended,next step would be the lauching of mission 'habiskan stock kuih raya'.Haha.I would definitely be the victim of that mission coz no matter how much I consume those jars of sugary temptations,I will always be the skinny 45kg girl.Well,Sweetie Pie stayed during the Raya visit until dinner time.So camwhoring was definitely a MUST!

Supermodels in da house,y'all!
How much more feminine could he be??
Boring face alert,at your bottom right corner=P

So that was basically how I spent my last Raya weekend.Pretty awesome huh?More awsomeness are coming since my forced annual leave has started til 10th October!Yeay!More TV,book and dating time for me!

I hope you folks did enjoy yours too!Toodles!=D