Monday, October 11, 2010

What Makes This Blogger Tick?

                                         
How would you define your style?
My style goes across the spectrum.From girly summer dresses to sporty tees and jeans.


Obsessed with....
Designer handbags and dresses.


Must-haves when you are on the go?
My notebook and phone,a pair of jeans and ballet flats,and a good book.


Favourite scent?
Lancome's Tresor In Love.


Can't live without....
My parents.


My secret to staying beautiful is....
Pampering my face with a mild face mask every single day and keep smiling =)


Most extravagant buy?
A Dell notebook for my fiancé on his last birthday.


Most treasured possession?
My Habib diamond engagement ring.


Currently,I have my eyes on....
Louis Vuitton's Sofia Coppola monogram bag.


Who is your style icon?
Jessica Lowndes.


Favourite holiday destination?
Tokyo,Japan.


A song you love?
Smoke gets in your eyes by The Platters.


Most memorable moment?
When I was on a second date with Sweetie Pie..crazy shits happened including our first kiss =)


Who makes you laugh?
Sweetie Pie nee my fiancé.He's hilarious!


You pamper yourself by....
Going shopping and lots of sleep.


Who inspire you most in life?
My dad.


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Still flying all over the continent,with a loving successful  husband and a cute kid waiting patiently for me bck home.