Friday, November 5, 2010

Deepavali Celebration

God.Never knew that life would be so hectic when almost reaching the end of year 2010!Lately,I barely had time for myself and for my loved ones.Not that I'm whining bout it,bcoz in the flying career,the more you fly the better you'll earn.It's just that the limbs of my body totally need all those patches to relieve muscle strains and pains.Arghhhh........

Anyway,today is Malaysian's public holiday in conjunction with the celebration of lights,Deepavali!Started off my day to work early this morning without realizing that there was an open house celebration for Deepavali  at our Flight Management Building.Well actually,the company organized an open house on every celebration,but it was me who never got the chance to attend it coz I would either be at home enjoying my off day or somewhere around this ridiculously small world.

I totally forgot what thing is called,but its beautiful.

At the crew lounging area,they set up a long buffet table for all staffs working just now to enjoy.Besides buffet,we also received some Deepavali goodie bags which contained Maruku and Ladoo.


Most of our supervisors and office staffs not working earlier today came all the way frm home to join the crowd.Most of them expressed their 1 Malaysia spirit by dressing up in colorful Indian traditional costumes.I didn't get to a picture taken with all of them,but I sure did get to capture a moment with my favourite IFS S&P of MAS.


Anyway,to Indians all over the world,Happy Deepavali!