Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Hottie Is Back!

I've figuratively swallowed a number of Clarinase last night due to the 'free flow' of runny nose,so I was apparently up at 8am this morning!Me,waking up at 8am in the morning,during an off day...that was unusual!Well,basically when you consumed Clarinase,you'd be drowsy after a few moments of swallowing it down your trachea and the next thing you know,you'd already sail in a very deep sleep.A four to  five hours of sleep was sufficient enough to get you wide awake and active in the morning.

Like I'm experiencing right now!

The day seemed to be starting off like the usual except that I got a call frm my agent few moments ago regarding an event job that I obviously can't accept (coz my flying roster for this month is super hectic!) and most importantly,after two long weeks,I finally got to see a cute sweet face waiting to be fed as soon as I got off my bed!Yes,the furry little hottie is back!!

Still looking adorable,even with the ugly stitch marks at her abdomen.

She had fully recovered frm her unnecessary operation and she's all good,back in her plumpy furry figure again!My parents and I took her bck frm the vet last night and she was all excited and happy to be home.As soon as she reached home,she went jumping up and down the stairs,rolling on the cold marble floor and chasing a little baby cockroach she found under the bed (actually it was the baby cockroach that chased her).

I'm just so thrilled of having Ms Billie back home!=)