Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shop Alone

Unlike Macaulay Culkin,I wasn't left home alone but I was left to shop alone....in Hong Kong.

Don't feel sorry for me,folks,coz I had the best time ever!I'm so used to shopping alone,not just in KL but all over the world.Well,here's the situation...you're lucky enough to be assigned flying with more stewardesses (especially around your age) than stewards on the same flight,but under certain circumstances,you'll either be the only 'kaki shopping' or the only rose among thorns on that particular flight.In my case,I was a little bit of both during my Hong Kong trip last 3days.

Lucky me,I knew all the great places to shop at most destinations.And what I really meant by 'great places' would be factory outlets of luxury brands!In Hong Kong,a mall called CityGate Outlets which is filled with outlets of all of my favourite brands which offered their products at markdown prices.To make things better,the mall is situated 10mins far frm our hotel in Hong Kong!

In the shuttle,otw to the mall.

Although most of my colleagues decided to 'bertapa' in their hotel rooms,it didn't stop me frm going shopping alone.I took my own sweet time to hop frm 1 outlet to another without worrying that others might got tired and planning to go back.CityGate Outlets was just as amazing as Rinku Outlets that I went to in Osaka.


Wonder what I bought there?Well,not that much since I didn't change that much of Hong Kong dollars.But my most precious purchase was definitely this pair of Calvin Klein Jeans!

Don't stare at my bootie,coz I ain't got any=P

Ok folks,til my next entry!Toodles!