Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Perfect Finish

Every girl dreams of that perfect veil like finishing on their perfectly done make up,and of course,a good powder can do that job.Regardless,if its a fine loose powder,compact powder foundation,or compact pressed powder.Well,if you gorgeous ladies out there ask me,I prefer a smooth compact pressed powder to be dabbed on top of my foundation layer.

As most people around me are aware of,I'm not fan of Korean products,never will be.I despise everything single Korean made products which include makeup stuffs,electronic gadgets and even their celebrities!(Its a true fact that Korean girls are addicted to plastic surgery even as early as the age of 16!So physically,they are fake mannequins).

For those who have read yesterday's entry,you might came across the fact that I was looking for a new compact pressed powder.My old La Prairie compact pressed powder was depleting and I was told by the makeup promoter girl at La Prairie that they didn't have any refill for my powder.I'd hafta buy the whole thing,as in the compact case and the powder itself again at the price of RM300.I was like "Whoa!Does that mean I hafta pay RM300 every month just for a face powder?"..Well,now way,Jose!So goodbye La Prairie and hello Laneige!=)



How cuter can compact case be?The front part of the casing slides up like Blackberry Torch and the inside is filled with a translucent luxurious fine powder,along with its soft powder puff underneath it.It is called Laneige Sliding Pact Ex White Plus Renew complete with SPF 35 PA+++.It slides and fit on your skin,leaving your skin bright all day without darkening effect.It makes your skin glow as if it is from within.

After purchasing it yesterday,I officially tested it earlier today.And it was magnificent!Even after hours of  waiting for my car to be washed and vacuumed,the powder stayed on my skin like a bestfriend,coz it didn't just protect me frm the harmful UV rays,but it also kept all sorts of shine at bay.

BEFORE I started the day with activities,
AFTER my off day chores were completed,still no differences even without a slight of touch up.

This miracle powder only cost RM132!An absolute bargain!But just now,after minutes of Google-ing on the internet,I just realized that Laneige is a Korean brand!Just to double check the ugly truth,I browsed through the face powder packaging box and saw the words "Made in Korea"!Urghh...I guess I just hafta make Laneige an exception frm my hatred towards Korean products.Hey,don't judge me!I have my reasons for hating Korean products,100% based on experiences.

So girls,empty your compact powder cases and replace it with this!