Sunday, July 25, 2010

Race Against Time

So many things to do,yet so little time left...
But Alhamdulillah..With The Almighty's blessing,I managed to get everything done in 1 and half days.And the help from Sweetie Pie as my personal and lovely chauffeur lessen the heavy burden too.

First stop,both of us went to Gardens Midvalley to select the perfect scent of perfume that totally describes my personality for hantaran. I bought a set of Victoria's Secret's perfume with body spray and lotion 3weeks ago but I could strongly feel that it will not look pretty when presented on the hantaran tray.That was why I took the effort of looking for a different set of perfume.Sweetie Pie bought his 3weeks ago and has given it to Kak Julie,my mak andam.We finally found the right one at Robinsons.


Second stop was a visit to Kak Julie's crib.We discussed bout my final decisions on the settings of my mini pelamin,hantaran decorations,and cake design.It was my first meeting with Kak Julie as my sweet granny and Ibu were always the ones whom took charge of arranging appointments with 'her'.Sweetie Pie and I got along well with 'her' lovely and warm personality.We successfully came to the right choices and decisions after an hour of discussion.Above all,Sweetie Pie and I were so flattered with the fact that Kak Julie addressed us as Si Jelita and Si Handsome.It gave us the reason to fall in love with 'her' even more=D


Clock was ticking and our last stop was Sireh Pinang,SACC Mall.I met my tailor for dress fitting.The dress was 80% complete and it looked fabulous on me.The color automatically brightened my skin tone,eventhough it was a little big.My tailor,Kak Ida,has 4days to amend the dress and transform it frm great to perfect!Good luck with that Kak Ida!=)

Everything went well and Ibu will hafta monitor with the preparations' progress as I will be away for 5days starting tomorrow.Can't wait for Saturday to come and it's almost impossible for me to hide this joy!All I can do now is pray for everything to go smoothly as planned....