Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Three Is A Crowd?Never!

Any Twilight Saga's fan here?Anyone?I know we are!
After all those tragic dramas that occurred last week,I finally managed to put aside the melodramatic side of me and spent a lovely Monday with my two favorite people.We watched Eclipse and it was magnifico!All the male casts in the movie were super yummilicious and the romantic scenes between Bella and Edward were breath taking.There was a moment in there when I actually noticed myself gasping for more air to breath while watching Edward and Bella on screen.I bet Sweetie Pie felt the same way,so he quickly turned to me and gave a peck on my lips;;)

Did I tell you that we went to watch it at Signature's Gold Class?Hehe.I know I did,but I was just too overwhelmed with the feeling of excitement.Favourite movie,with my favourite guy on my left and favourite gal on my right.Too perfect to be true=D


Well,I didn't get the chance to shop like I planned earlier of the day,but hanging out at Delicious with both Sweetie Pie and Pear after the movie was wayy better.Thanks for the lovely evening guys!

Back to reality,I need to wakeup in less than 4hours from now for flight..Bed,here I come!