Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Sleeping Dictionary

So far,all I did was sleeping...

I slept while everyone was out shopping at our destination during my most recent trip..

I slept in the Esmart cab when the driver sent me home frm KLIA to Shah Alam..

I continued sleeping on the couch as soon as I reached home,with my uniform still donned on me,and Ms Billie coiling on my lap as an uninvited 'guest'..

I slept while my parents were out having dinner together just now..

And I am subconsciously half awake right now.If not for the growling tummy of mine,I would've slept til tomorrow..
 This was a few seconds before I actually dozed off in my hotel room 2days ago.Carrie Diaries in my dream..

Too much sleep actually appears to be more life threatening than sleep deprivation.The antidote for my too much sleep problem?Blog and Facebook more;;)

p/s: Take note of this,Sweetie Pie!