Thursday, July 8, 2010

Doll Up!

The second day of standby duty at home..1 down,3more days to go..Waiting kills!
Ayah took a day off yesterday to participate in his MCOBA reunion golf tournament.Ayah and his golf..pfft!After the tournament,he took us out shopping  in Midvalley.I desperately need some new makeup tools as I've recently learnt a few makeup tricks which could be very useful to me from 1 of my supervisors.Honestly,all these while,I simply 'painted' my face with colors that I fancied and techniques that worked wonders in enhancing my precious features.Little did I know,I've missed mastering so much other techniques...redefining,shading,contouring...I think there were few others as well,but I'll try to recall it later.
So,off to Shu Uemura and MAC I went,and ended up buying those up there.A cover stick (substitute for foundation) and a skin refresher that will increase your makeup's staying power.Those up there will be my miracle tools and a ticket to look absolutely gorgeous.While cruising on flight the other day,my supervisor a.k.a. the makeup Guru also taught me how to apply eye makeup,resulting a pair of barbie doll eyes.Tried the technique 2days back when paying a visit to Pusrawi Hospital (Sweetie Pie's niece was admitted to it) and walla!My future mother-in-law complimented on how my makeup was beautifully applied!Thank you,Aunty..and most importantly,thank you my dear makeup Guru!;;)


Love those eyes?Reach me for the tips and tricks=)

Had supper earlier with my parents at Old Town.We hardly went for supper,but Semi Finals of World Cup are supposed to be on air like right now,so Ayah decided that he needed some booze of caffeine at Old Town to stay awake this morning.I am tremendously sensitive towards caffeine and that is why I'm still here,blogging,definitely not watching football.I hope everyone is enjoying the game,including my Sweetheart!=)