Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vampiric Shoot At Melawati Hills

In conjunction with the new Twilight Saga's movie,Eclipse,I got involved with a photoshoot which embraced the same theme as the movie.We started the shoot in the evening as they wanted to capture the gloomy almost dark lighting at the venue of shoot.Unfortunately,it rained cats and dogs.They decided to continue shooting,so most of the models were posing with damped hair and melted makeup,including myself.Lucky me,I have my personal 'makeup artist' dragged along to look after my LV,wipe the sweat and raindrops off my face,and acted as the second photographer.Thank you,Sweetheart.Loving your presence anywhere,at any time=)
To be honest,I'd never been one of those models who could project fierce and sultry looks.I would't nail it!When I posed for cameras,most would have said that I have the 'babydoll' look.Most as in the photographer himself,shoot coordinator,watchers around,and even viewers of my pictures including in Facebook.I bet I would be the 1st to get kicked out of a modelling competition,if I ever entered one=P..I definitely envied those who could nail those face expressions on film.as an example,just look at my partner during the shoot just now.She was so fierce that I wouldn't even dare to meet her gaze...
She played the evil vampire and I was her victim.I bet you could've guessed that=P

Anyway,despite the heavy rain and frizzy hair,I totally had fun at the set.Most importantly,Sweetie Pie had fun accompanying me to the set too.He is just the best,no words can describe him better=)