Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Door Gifts

Why does it hafta be called a 'door gift'?
Perhaps it can be called a 'window gift' or an 'entry gift',right?Do they hafta include the word 'door' symbolic to guests entering a ceremony or event through the door?
I just don't care bout what the gifts are called as long as I do get one whenever I attend an event or ceremony,especially weddings.Yeay,I love weddings!=D

My engagement is two weeks frm now,so my busy mother went through all the hassle of going to tailors,door gifts hunting and etc..My flight is departing at midnight,so I guess I was available to be her personal chauffeur during the day.It was exhausting,seriously..And now I'm switching my snooze button for few hours before I need to get ready and put on my million dollar smile on board=)
My kepochi little Billie was busy observing the door gifts in the box.I bet she wanted one for her personal use=P
This picture has nothing to do with the main objective of the entry but it's just too adorable!It was taken yesterday when Sweetie Pie came to pick me up for a date=)