Monday, July 12, 2010

Depression

I'm too depressed..I need to shop!

Okay,I know I sound a little bimbotic at the moment,but man,I really really am going through a major depression.Depression can kill,or that was what I heard.So before it literally kills me,I better do something that cures my depression.I know most will suggest ice creams,chocs,comedies and all,but those do not 'load' on my super stone-headed brains.All I need to do is splurge!Regardless whether I need or don't need the stuffs that I'm gonna splurge on,I just need to do it!!

Cash is running low,like fuel in my Nautica's tank,and I have been such a genius doll for maxing out my precious Visa this month.So tell me now,my dear friends..How am I supposed to shop to overcome my depression??

Sweetie Pie has been such an angel (like he always does) for being so patient and tolerant towards me to ease the burden in my head.He is taking me out to watch Eclipse at Signature's Gold Class later at noon as an effort to cheer me up.My screwed up mind and puppy dog eyes might even convince him into buying me a new top or dress that will automatically brighten my day *wink wink*.I love you,Sweetheart;;)

Anyway,the finals of World Cup is still going on at channel 825 and I just don't give a shit who will be titled as champion.I'm a Brazil fan,but since they fucked up (excuse my French) a little earlier than I expected,I no longer watch any games.Neither those Dutches nor Spanish will get any of my "Go team!" cheer.Good luck guys!