Thursday, July 22, 2010

Customer Awareness Week

Just got back frm Shanghai everyone!Customer Awareness Week was launched,and it will keep troubling the crew til 31st July.It is supposed to be a week where all crew members should extend their miles of effort in order to keep our loyal customers coming back.Not that I'm a lousy team player or anything,but so far all the methods they introduced and suggested the crew to apply on board our flights were the same old things.Willingness to go beyond our customers' satisfaction and spontaneity are definitely the qualities,shall I say,within us all cabin crews.No reminders needed,Mister=)

In Shanghai,most of the junior crews were super excited to have a peek at the Expo Shanghai.I was curious to see all the so-called magnificent things at the expo too,as people all over the world were willing to queue up under the hot steaming sun in Shanghai for hours and hours just to visit the pavilions of countries all over the world.But rationality beat the crap out of my curiosity.I'm getting engaged in less than 2weeks,so it didn't occur to me that I should 'grill' myself from raw to medium rare or perhaps well done,under the hot sun.For goodness sake,it was 34degrees when we touched down in Shanghai!So I ended up finishing the remaining pages of Carrie Diaries in the hotel room=)

When I reached home earlier today,a pleasant surprise was waiting for me.Sweetie Pie bought me this :
It is the coolest ballet flats ever created by Ferragamo!This precious gem is in white leather with navy blue ribbon detail.It fitted me perfectly,and it proved that my Sweetie Pie knew me so well frm head to toe!I love it,love it,love it!Thanks a bunch,my love and I'll assure you that I will wear it for this Saturday's photoshoot!=D
Little Varina,you'll be sleeping in my room tonight,definitely out of your box=D